Right middle ear implant for sensorineural hearing loss with the Envoy Esteem



Friday, March 1, 2013

Dizzy

Not a whole lot of change. I have been notably dizzy though. Off and on since the last few months, but especially since early on in recovery from the removal of adhesions. It's vertigo like symptoms, minus the nausea and vomiting. If I lay down, the room spins. If I roll over in bed, the room spins. Sometimes just standing and looking up can cause a violent whirling around me and I have to steady myself by grabbing something. Even noticed that if I'm really tired/fatigued, certain ringtones or higher frequency noises will make me feel lightheaded. The symptoms only last several seconds thankfully, but I am starting to become concerned that it's not going away.

Hearing is still decreased
Ear still feels full
Occasional ear pain
Right sided migraines
Vertigo like symptoms
Occasional autophony
Feedback and whistley tones in programs 3 and higher

No comments:

Post a Comment