Right middle ear implant for sensorineural hearing loss with the Envoy Esteem



Monday, February 11, 2013

Back To Square 1

Down to C2 again. Everything at 3 and higher sounds too whistley again, and at night when I lie down on the Esteem side I start to get feedback...ugh!!!!! I'm not sure at this point what to do. I guess the first step is going to be emailing Dr. S just to let him know and getting in to see Dr. K to see if there is anything wrong with the ear.

Decrease in function of Esteem
Vertigo like symptoms (room/floor seems to tilt and spin)
Ear feels really full
Some ear pain, a little achy and sharp
Ear pain when blowing my nose
Occassional headache only on my right side and right behind my eye and above ear.
Small amount of bloody discharge on my pillow a little over a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment